The EUPBA was established with the objective to:
- Create an umbrella organisation to act in the best interests of paintball from a player’s perspective.
- Have the activity of paintball recognised as a sport by the EU.
- Improve the standard of facilities and services found at European paintball centres.
- Bring paintball to the widest possible audience, by way of advertising, public relations and other promotional activities.
- Answer press and governmental enquiries about paintball. The EUPBA is uniquely placed to do this, having amongst its membership technical experts on paintball games (including leading players), legal experts and planning and health and safety consultants.